Pages

Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Moment is One Click Away -1st Anniversary



Its been a year since I have stated this Blog, a page that transformed into a travel blog, had several name change. Had over 30 post, a hundred of pictures, been to places seen before, a lot of editing, had over thousand readers and more coming, had zero comments, help many student and answer finders and a walk a thousand miles just to get a topic.

You may wonder how did this started well it began with some reading about this blog titled "Ece Ego, Quia Vocasti Me" and the "The Golden Monstrance", both made me inspired to write about things here in Batangas. One thing I ask back then was" What about those they have not written, somehow may be I can write them myself".So I decided to make my own blogroll, just like any blog, one thing I find hard was creating a name. The first thing that came to my mind is that I'm a Santo-owner and I travel to different places thus my blog first was called "Viajando Camarero" yet in the later part it was converted into "Batangeño Camrero" and finally to "Batangeño Biyahero". Majority of my post are on the religious structures, history and events yet somehow I added some personal insights.

As of today this blog is had been visited by over two thousand seekers, I found out many of them are interested to my post specially in topics like the Sto. Niño de Batangan, Lost Towns of Taal Lake, Our Lady of Caysasay and many more. This is my contribution to the cyber world, giving answers to questions.

Thank you to all those who appreciate my post. This is not the end of this blog its only the beginning of new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...